Introducing the QRS Player Piano System
QRS has been in the player piano content business for over 112 years which has yielded the largest and most famous player piano music library in the world. The best of these recordings are available to you today on the State-of-the-Art PNOmation II player systems.
The system has no hiccups in playback, it’s easy to navigate, and easy to control all aspects of your player system – with a simple touch screen user interface. Any Wi-Fi enabled device will control your piano. Whether you have an iPhone, Android, iPad or other tablet, any device will operate the PNOmation II system.
If you have any questions, or if you would like to demo a piano, please give us a call at 1-800-595-2535
Virtual Tour of Our Store
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does BHA offer piano delivery to customers out-of-state?
We offer professional piano delivery to you anywhere in the USA. BHA has delivered over 800 pianos out of state in the past 10 years. Please refer to the information below and as always, feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about our delivery process.
Our Delivery Process:
- BHA only uses our own movers. They are the finest piano movers in the business.
- Once you've completed the sales agreement, your piano is taken out of our sales inventory and marked as "sold".
- We coordinate with our professional delivery personnel to determine the logistics for picking up the piano from BHA and delivering it to your home.
- Your piano is picked up by our professional piano delivery staff.
- Your piano arrives at your home within a 3 hour time span at your convenience.
I’m interested in purchasing a piano from BHA. What are the steps?
Once you have found a piano on our website that you are interested in purchasing, we will happily walk you through the purchasing process. We look forward to working with you and truly appreciate your business.
Contact us at 1-800-595-2535, Bob Royer, Jim Keltner or Dallas Smith will be happy to assist you as you search for your new or pre-owned piano. Please note, there are some new pianos BHA can only sell in our servicing area per our dealer/manufacturer's agreement.
You can also e-mail Bob Royer direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jim Keltner at email@example.com. We will send you a reply immediately.
OUR MISSION AND PASSION IS TO FIND YOU THE RIGHT PIANO AT THE BEST PRICE!
No sales tax will be charged if the piano is delivered outside of the State of Ohio.
90% of out of state deliveries can be accomplished in 2-5 weeks depending upon your location.
Our purchasing process:
Can I have an independent tuner inspect a piano?
You may wish to have an independent technician inspect one of our pianos. Here is some information you may use to have a piano evaluated.
We encourage all of our customers to hire an independent Piano Technician in this area to inspect a piano. This way they can get an honest and thorough evaluation of any of our pianos prior to buying.
You may click on the image below to be taken to the Piano Technician's Guild website. If you enter our zip code (45402) and then click on "search", you will see a list of independent technicians in our local area.
Two excellent technicians are Hal Harris and Michael Keener. Both of these tuners have over 30 years experience, both are independent of BHA, and both are professional musicians.
Inspect a piano:
Can BHA professionally service a piano in my home if I don’t live in the Dayton area?
Many of our customers live outside of the Dayton, Ohio area. We service and warranty our pianos by working hand-in-hand with the finest professional piano technicians in your local area. We have described the process below, but please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have or to get more information.
Our Service Guarantee:
- BHA has professionally delivered over 800 grand pianos out-of-state in the last 10 years.
- After the delivery and setup, BHA makes all the arrangements for the finest piano technician in your area to come and tune/regulate your piano at no charge.
- Many of our new and pre-owned grand and upright pianos have a 10 year parts and 10 year labor service warranty. Our warranty covers everything but normal maintenance. (In general, Hailun pianos have a 15 year warranty and Steinway pianos have a 5 year warranty. Please review the description of the specific piano you're interested in for warranty information.)
How does BHA ensure the quality of our piano?
At BHA, we strive to provide our customers the very best quality of new, pre-owned, and demo pianos. Each piano in our store undergoes a thorough inspection inside and out prior to sale.
BHA has four of the finest quality piano technicians in the USA. Each technician has over 30 years of experience.
Every one of our grand and upright pianos is inspected to make sure it is structurally and musically sound. We inspect the soundboards and bridges, we check tuning stability, all action assembly, and inner and out rims. Every part of the piano thoroughly checked for quality.
All of the pianos at BHA are professionally concert tuned to A=440 mHz and professionally regulated.
Each piano on our website has an accurate and complete description. We provide the model and serial number of each piano, and give the age and condition of each unit. We also include live video so you can hear the piano's tone and see the piano's performance level in action.